Call : 08037626381
Gold Testing Machine
We are highly engaged in providing Gold Testing Machine which identifies any metal in the lowest PPM concentration due to its high-resolution detection capacity. This is a critical feature for Assay Labs Testing Centers, which issue certificates for samples that are unknown. This machine uses a user- friendly software that eliminates user misunderstanding. Gold Testing Machine is available in huge ranges like Commercial Gold Testing Machine, XGM-500 Commercial Gold Testing Machine, XGM-500 Gold Testing Machine, and much more. A cross-hair guided placement area makes it simple to place jewelry inside the chamber. This machine is very effective as well as economical to use.
Gold Testing Machine Features:
1. Non-destructive testing: Many modern gold testing machines use non-destructive methods to analyze the gold sample. This means the test does not damage the item being analyzed, making it suitable for valuable or delicate pieces.
2. X-ray fluorescence (XRF): XRF is a widely used technique in gold testing machines. It works by bombarding the sample with X-rays and measuring the characteristic X-rays emitted by the different elements present, including gold. This helps determine the gold content and purity.
3. Fire assay calibration: Some gold testing machines are calibrated based on fire assay results, which is a traditional and highly accurate method for determining the gold content in a sample.
4. Touchstone method: Some basic gold testing machines use the touchstone method. A small streak is made on the touchstone using the gold sample and specific acids are applied to observe the reaction, helping to estimate the gold content.
5. Electronic testing: Many gold testing machines provide electronic testing methods. These machines use electrical conductivity or resistance measurements to assess the sample's purity.
6. Karat identification: Gold testing machines often come with the ability to identify the karat value of the gold item, indicating its purity (e.g., 10k, 14k, 18k, 24k).
7. Digital display: Most gold testing machines have a digital display to present the results, making it easy for users to read and interpret the information.
8. Data storage: Advanced gold testing machines may have internal memory or external connectivity to store test results for future reference or analysis.
9. Calibration options: Calibration is crucial for accurate testing. Gold testing machines may offer calibration options to ensure precise and reliable results.
10. Portable and desktop versions: Gold testing machines come in both portable handheld versions and larger desktop models for different testing environments and user preferences.
11. Software compatibility: Some machines may have software compatibility, allowing users to connect the machine to a computer or network for data management and analysis.
12. Safety features: Gold testing machines often incorporate safety features to protect the user from radiation exposure (in XRF-based machines) and to prevent accidental spills or mishaps during testing.